Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

Happy Friday Dolls! I love a good weekend, but unfortunately this weekend will be all WORK and no PLAY! Boo. I have a book review due and a species account summary, mais c'est la vie. Hopefully I'll finish early and maybe have some Mom time on Sunday, chances are looking a little slim. While my weekend will no doubt be stressful I hope you guys have tons of fun! My motto for the weekend: Procrastination usually results in sorrowful regret. Today's duties put off until tomorrow give us a double burden to bear; the best way is to them in their proper time" 
~Ida Scott Taylor

Source: The Uber Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's no fun, but I had to work all day today so you aren't the only one who couldn't just have a free sat!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!