Thursday, October 6, 2011

18 Years Young

Source
Someone just became an adult... Me! I can hardly believe it, and I am so excited to take on the world! I have learned so much by all the wonderful people that surround me, but there are so many things in this world I have yet to do, but I can't wait to spend each and everyday trying new things and experiencing new people. In honor of my birthday here are nine things I have learned/done, and nine things I want to learn/do.

I have...
zip lined
learned the power of dedication and hard work
made lifelong friends
learned how to make omelets
went to Costa Rica to monitor Leatherback Turtles
learned that people don't usually remember what you did, but how you made them feel
made it to college (let's hope I can make it out)
learned that most people don't care about what you do, so don't be afraid to say or do what you feel is right
been truly happy and blessed with such a wonderful life.

I want to...
experience love
learn how far I can push myself
study abroad
learn as much as I can in college
be more involved in school life
learn how to say yes
see the good in everyday
learn how to give back to the world

I hope your Thursday is a amazing as mine is today!

xoxo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!