Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Suit

As an adult I plan to take things more seriously and get down to business. It's important I start thinking about the future, and my life plan. No more jokes, or kid stuff.

JUST KIDDING

Just cause I'm legal now doesn't mean the fun stops, in fact I think it's just getting started!! Today was such an incredible day and I have to say how lucky I am to have so many people who care about me. I wasn't expecting much for my birthday this year, but my new friends outdid themselves and my parents and friends back home showed me a lot of love from afar! 
Gifted Jacket: Eddie Bauer; Gifted Shirt and Ring:Urban Outfitters; Jeans: BDG; Shoes: Toms; Gifted Earrings: Ambiance



A little prezzie from my little sis!


My momma outdid herself in presents! 


They were rainbow inside! Looks like someone ate the "A" and "H"


What I woke up to this morning! Love my room/floormates! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!