Monday, March 7, 2011

Monsieur et Madame

The idea of a three day weekend sounds marvelous on the first day, not so much on the last day. It makes me wonder, "why not four? or a whole week?" But oh well I'll take what I can get, especially since this is the homestretch (school wise). Only a couple more weeks until I am finished with academic classes (doesn't including the whole month project we must complete). My weekend was very restful and peaceful (I hope yours was as well). I cooked, shopped, watched Three's Company, and relaxed--> a perfect weekend.
Like I said I did some cooking this three day weekend, on Saturday my sister and I made Croque Monsieur, it was amazing! On Sunday we did the same thing, but for my parents. And on this fine morning I made Croque Madame. Both included delicious black ham, swiss cheese, gruyere cheese. Take a look:

Croque Monsieur

Croque Madame
They were so yummy! I adapted both recipes from The Simply Luxurious Life .

3 comments:

Thanks for the love!