Thursday, March 24, 2011

Its a Dog's World

I will never be the crazy cat lady, but I am the girl in the park who baby talks to dogs. I love dogs. I can't remember a time when I didn't love them. I finally got a dog in the 5th grade, by surprise and he was (still is) the greatest gift. He knows me so well and can tell just by looking at my face, how I'm feeling. One time I was crying over a book and he walked over to me and sat down next to me and licked my face trying to get me to stop crying. 

~ Roger Caras
~Emily Dickinson 
~Josh Billings
~Samuel Butler
~Robert Benchley 

Sources: Via, Via (x3), Via

3 comments:

  1. Aww such cute pics of doggies! They are definitely the most wonderful little creatures, aren't they? My cavalier king charles puppy is the light of my life!!

    Big hugs to you, lovely :)

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha definitely not a cat lady, but I would take any of those little puppies! Too cute. Hope you visit :)
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these little puppy pictures! melt my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!