Saturday, April 9, 2011

College Update

Via
We've narrowed down the choices to two private, small, liberal arts colleges! So happy, this is almost over (phew, it's like running a marathon). My dad and I will leave Wednesday morning to Washington- to visit University of Puget Sound. Then drive down to Portland to visit Lewis and Clark! I am so excited because one of the two places will be my home for four years- the place where I will make new memories, friends, meet new teachers, learn new things, and do so much. I really can't wait. Anybody go to either school?

Via

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting time for you. Hope you enjoy the visits to each school :)

    Hugs xx

    Camille @ Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I know the experience will be amazing! Right now I'm thinking about a school in Kentucky, far from home, but very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm biased, because I'm from Washington, so I would choose Puget Sound. Seattle is RAVISHINGLY gorgeous, minus the rain. I could live there all my life and never get tired :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!