Friday, December 31, 2010

Pretty Things {+New Years Resolutions}

 I don't know where the idea of New Years Resolution originated from, but I do know that each year we promise ourselves to "Be a better person", "Loose weight", "Try harder in school', or "Be more money conscious" But by the end of the year it is just a few lucky, dedicated people who can actually say they completed their New Years Resolution. It is incredibly hard to stick to something for just a day, imagine how hard it is to do it for a year. This year my New Years Resolution is to keep my New Years Resolutions:
1. exercise at least twice a week. Because it's not necessarily about loosing weight but more about being healthy and doing something that I actually enjoy doing.
2. be less afraid. While watching too many episodes of Greek one of the characters said, "There are very few things worth being afraid of." She's right. Most people live there life afraid of other people, other beliefs, their own insecurities. But I don't want to live my life afraid, because then I wouldn't really be living it.
Happy New Years Eve!

Via

Via Tea: my new obsession

Via
Via
Via New Years Eve Kiss??

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, and what a very good point about fear. Thank you for stopping by and here's wishing you a fantastic 2011. May it be full of many memorable and amazing moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Beautiful images and beautiful words. Happy new year :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!
    Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!