Thursday, January 6, 2011

Monique Lhuillier

One of my all time favorite designers has to be Monique Lhuillier the clothes never fails to surprise me. It incorporates both a dramatic yet delicate, romantic, and feminine pieces. She uses color, fabric, texture, and pattern all to her advantage- never afraid of mixing a bright red, turquoise, green, purple, lace, flower all in the same collection. They manage to tell a story, and the story is beyond beautiful. As soon as I make my first mill (hopefully soon) there will be four things I buy 1. A Chanel purse 2. Louboutins 3. A Vespa and 4. A Monique Lhuillier dress. Here are a few pieces from her Pre-Fall 2011 Collection:





I am confused as to why the model looks so angry in this last look and in the short pink dress. I would be smiling from ear to ear in one of her designs.
Source: Style

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This is a awesome post! your right Monique Lhuillier is an a amazing designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you:) Monique Lhuillier makes an amazing gowns and the first one totally rocks my world:) Hugs and kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!