Monday, December 20, 2010

Banging

I'm on the left and my sister is on the right. I was probably 5 or  6
My hair in its formal glory
For most of my life I have always had a "down the middle" part, but when I saw the January issue of Nylon with Mila Kunis I was itching to get bangs. Not side bangs but front bangs. I was slightly hesitant because once you cut the hair, you can't go back. As of now I have a love hate relationship with my bangs. One moment I love them the next I can't stand them. What really bothers me is that my hairdresser decided to cut my hair very short compared to what it was. Before it went down my back in layers. Now it barely passes my shoulders and is puffy regardless of my straightening! So until I either get used to it, or it grows back to my desired length it will be ballerina buns, and ponytails for me. It's going to take a lot of getting used to!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!