Monday, March 7, 2011

Shooting

On my When I Was Seventeen List I put shoot a gun. So I was thrilled when my friend, her dad, and I decided to hit the shooting range on the last day of Ski Week, (you know send the winter off with a bang). When we got to our destination I was questioning my choice, because I could potentially hurt someone if not kill them. So I got really nervous, and it didn't help when we went into our lane there were four other men in there shooting really loud guns. After going a couple times, and switching to an easier gun I was starting to get the hang of it. We videotaped our faces when we were shooting and I for some reason made this really awkward squinting look. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again, now I feel somewhat more prepared to take on a bad guy if need be. I mean I also felt kinda bad ass!

Precautions. Btw see how scary it is in there? 

My Guy

Joe's Clown

My bestie is an assassin 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I love the clown one. That must of been super fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!