Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV Movie Awards

Last night was the MTV Movie Awards, I don't usually watch the show but I love to watch the red carpet. Unfortunately I forgot to watch but I went to fabsugar.com and I got to see all the red carpet outfits.
Here are my favorites




The City star, Whitney Port donned a curve hugging canary yellow mini. While Hills star, Lo Bosworth wore a floor length red dress. Lilly Collins was wearing a Calvin Klein sheath. Kristen Stewart wore an elaborate top with a tweed skirt.
The Crazy:

JWOWW wore a pink dress with tons of cleavage. I really hate this dress: the color and all the cleavage. Lindsay wore a Pamela Roland jumpsuit, in attempts to hide her SCRAM bracelet.
There were other really great dresses but those were some of my favorites. I was surprised I actually liked what Kristen Stewart was wearing, I usually can't stand her, but she looked happy.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright yellow dress og whitney
    Keep in touch
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved some of the colors that showed up! Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the HECk is lindsey lohan wearing??!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!