Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas Shopping

Me:
Gifted Steve Madden Boots, Old Navy Leggings, Gifted Ring, Borrowed Necklace, BDG T-Shirt, Gifted byCorpus Chambray Shirt, Bag c/o Urban Outfitters

 The day after Christmas my Mom, Sister, and I decided to do a little shopping seeing as the prices were incredibly low! We had a fun time, which included my Mom getting into an argument with two Hollister employees, eating Patix's Pizza, scoring a great deal on jeans, and heading over to watch The King's Speech. I also visited my friend who just had jaw surgery and can't really talk. It was awfully difficult not to laugh with her because her mouth is rubber banded shut. It was a great way to end the Christmas Celebration! But the festivities aren't over get ready for New Years!
 Sister:
Boots c/o A'GACI, Cardigan c/o H&M, Gifted Jeans, Gifted Set of 3 Rings, Gifted Striped Shirt Hollister, Bag Forever21, Scarf Forlove 21
ps: I finally got rain boots (seen above)!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!