Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November!

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of November is obviously Thanksgiving (then Harry Potter!)--> with pumpkin pie, stuffing, my annual dessert, family, and being thankful of all the blessings in my life. I have always hated dressing up, it may be the fact that my mom always made me wear such awful outfits during parties (see picture). But I love wearing a dress that can be dressed down and this dress is just perfect.
THEN...

Untitled
...Now?

 1. Pearl Trim Dress, Forever 21
2. Heart Ring, Anthropologie (just out of stock)
3. Cuff Bracelet, Madewell
4. Flats, Anthropologie
5. Gold Chain Bracelet: UrbanOutfitters
6. Sparkly Headband: Anthropologie (just out of stock)

1 comment:

  1. I like the jewlery you picked out to pair it up with the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!