Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Year In Pictures

It's always fun to look at old pictures of the people and events that make huge impacts on your life. This coming year is going to be a biggie- high school graduation, college (which means seeing my family and best friends even less), turning 18 (I will sure miss being 17). So I decided to look back at the year that was 2010. I did a lot of fun and amazing things this year. I went to Costa Rica to study Leatherback Turtles, I finally went to New York/Boston/Ohio, went to Squaw Valley, went to see Shakira in concert, saw (on my TV) the Giants win the World Series, watched The World Cup, saw two beached whales, got bangs, got a Holga, started this lovely Blog, and more. All this could not have been possible without the love and support from my Mom, Dad, Sister, Tia Chilo, Nicole, and Justine. Here are some highlights of my year:
Squaw Valley, My Cousin turns 19, Costa Rica
I Started my Blog: Peachy Keen, My Baby Sister becomes a Pre-Teen, Giants Game, Too Fast For Love Tour, Fourth of July!


August: Somarriba's take the East (Boston and NY), Best Friend turns 17, The Last First Day of High School

SF Has a Heat Wave, We Win the World Series, I turn 17, Beached Whale, Shakira


Halloween as a Kitty, Thanksgiving Cupcakes, Bangs, Christmas
Happy New Years! I hope everyone has a special and fun New Years Eve celebrating the year behind us and the coming year. I wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year- I also hope that all your New Years Resolutions come true! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've seen this post before, but i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!