Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preppy with some Cheetah

Drool
1. Perforated Oxford Shoe, UrbanOutfitters
2. Two Toned Oxford, Madewell
3. Neutral Oxford, asos
4. Cheetah Top, Modcloth
5. Cheetah Purse, Modcloth
6. Cheetah Ruched Dress, Forever21

Oxfords have graced the feet of everyone from Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo , Selma Blair, and Taylor Swift. So I am hoping to jump on the band wagon, but it seems that whenever I try to wear a new style I manage to fail, big, or I end up hating it because I am honestly not that fashion adventurous(I envy those of you who are). I'll just need to find the right pair, I especially need some flats 'cause all I have is sandals for the summer. And lately SF has been experiencing some particularly nippy weather.
Cheetah can make an outfit, no joke, you go from bland to va va voom. Warning! Cheetah is not for everyone, you need a certain flair to make cheetah work. So wear it on a day when you plan on making a statement! 

1 comment:

  1. I <3 all these cheetah ideas. Your always inspiring me with your blogs that have to do with fashion. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!