Thursday, October 21, 2010

When I was Seventeen...

As I was watching, When I was Seventeen (celebrities talk about their life as a seventeen year old) on MTV,  I wondered what I would say I did. I was still sixteen at the time and decided to make a list of things I would do before I was eighteen. After many months of pondering, I came up with a list of about 40 things. My best friend and I decided that as the year went on we could continue to add on to the list, so we could do as many things as possible. So each Thursday I thought I'd share five things on my list. 
1. donate blood
2. go to Coachella 
3. write a screenplay
4. go to a corn maze
5. park the car
Some of them are a little silly (I still can't park!).


Is there anything you guys want to do before a certain age? or just in life in general?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you accompished all that you have on your when i was 17 list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!