Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Nothings

I finally have a working computer! Last night I was getting acquainted with my computer and had to upload all my pictures, and add the people and locations of the pictures. It was no easy task but I finished at 10 PM. And I can finally share some of the pictures from the baseball game my friend and I went to and the concert.


This was at the concert when Travie McCoy was preforming. I have no idea how he was wearing that beanie, it was too hot in there. The other picture is of my best friend Justine and me at the concert. We had such a good time.



These last pictures where at the baseball game, we have Lou Seal and a side glance from Tim Lincecum. These pictures were from much needed, I wish I could have put them with the event I was talking about, but nonetheless here they are!
Since I now have a working computer, I cannot wait to use some of my sisters itunes money and buy a bunch of new songs!
Just a few that I have in mind:
1. Cooler Than Me: Mike Posner
2. Airplanes: B.O.B with Hayley Williams)
3. Alejandro: Lady Gaga
4. Billionaire: Travie McCoy with Bruno Mars
5. Forever: Drake, Kanye West, Eminem, and Lil Wayne
I will be posting more frequently now so keep reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!