Monday, October 3, 2011

Seeing Polka Dots


Cardigan: Urban Oufitters; Shirt: StyleMint; Jeans: BDG; Belt: Forever21; Shoes: Gifted Coach; Scarf: Gifted H&M; Earrings: Gifted Urban Outfitters; Bracelet: Street Vendor in Hawaii
Halloween is near (alright October just started), but I did some decorating and it makes me so happy to look at the little stick-ons!







This is a special week {the first week of October is always super special). Why? Well 1. it is October, the best month; and 2. It's also birthday week in my family: Tomorrow is my mom's b.day, then my uncles and finally on Thursday it's mine! I for some reason feel that my birthday celebration is a whole week, cause my parents and friends make me feel so special. But this year {18th birthday} I will be celebrating without them and with the new friends I've made here! So during the week I like to look nice, which in turn makes me special amid all of the sweatpants, UGGs, t-shirts, etc. that are found all around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!