Thursday, March 3, 2011

Song Of The Week

I don't think there is one word to exactly describe my week, but maybe exhaustion does the trick. Even though I just had a one week vacation I feel unmotivated and lazy and tired. Blah blah blah... Sorry to dump that, it wasn't exactly a superb afternoon. In physics we had to listen to head nauseating music, which may have many negative effects on my hearing in years to come.

The song of the week is no doubt The Story Of The Impossible by Peter Von Poehl,  I heard it in the French film Heartbreaker, and I instantly bought it and had it playing while I slept. It is so smooth, nice, and calming, my muscles instantly relax hearing it. I think the video someone made to go along with this song is a perfect description of it in mind. Happy almost Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!