Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chef?

This isn't really a cooking blog, I may include some tidbits of my cooking adventures here and there, but as of late I really want to cook (like all the time). My mom is an excellent cook with the natural abilities to make/edit/combine recipes- something I am really jealous about. My dad has even said, "If your mom didn't cook I wouldn't have married her." So... the way to a man's heart is really through his stomach. I have been searching the internet for recipes, but what really grabs me are the pictures, they look so good and I am rather enjoying it because it is like eating and tasting the essence of the food without actually eating it. This sudden urge to cook came from a banana nut bread pudding I made for my parent's anniversary this week, and I was really surprised to find out that everyone really liked it. With that said here are a few recipes I am dying to try very soon, and if anyone knows of cooking classes in San Francisco please let me know as I am looking for one! Enjoy these mouth watering pictures...










* none of these pictures are mine, but they are linked back to their source in the titles! 

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!