Friday, December 3, 2010

Fab Fridays

The weekend is here! Not that I have too much to celebrate, I have SATs on Saturday and I have to start studying for finals. Countdown 'till Winter Break has started (15 days!) For this Friday's Favorites I chose Mila Kunis star of Black Swan, Emma Roberts, Olivia Wilde, and Cameron Diaz. Everyone except Emma is promoting a movie this week. Mila- Black Swan, Olivia- Tron, and Cameron- Green Hornet. I thought Mila looked absolutley stunning in a white Elie Saab gown. Emma's street style is always flawless (but where is it warm enough to wear a dress?). I love women who can pull off the menswear look, and her long wavy hair softens/ compliments the suit perfectly. I love Cam's outfit- this would probably be my go to outfit for any occasion. Hopefully next weeks looks will be just as great as these. Happy weekending! 



 Pictures via Perez and Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!