Thursday, December 2, 2010

30? I've lost track...

How can you be calm?
I feel like I've been running in a little hamster wheel for about 5 weeks now- and its beginning to hit me. Even though we just had a break- I cannot wait for winter vacation. My goal time to be in bed is being broken on a daily basis- not cool. I just miss "me" time- when I get to read blogs endlessly, read as many magazines in one sitting, enjoy shopping with my mom (and not be stressing about my test tomorrow), watching trashy reality TV with my sister, and indulging in countless hours of laughter with my best friends. I hope the coming weeks (finals!) will bring you happiness and peace- cause I know I need it.
Here are my 5 from my When I was Seventeen List:
  1. Shoot a gun (@ a shooting range of course!)
  2. Hike the Lost Coast
  3. Ride on a motorcycle/vespa (which will totally be possible, cause my DEALL is mototrcycle!)
  4. Meditate (which will probably end up with me checking the clock every 1 second)
  5. Graduate high school and go to a College (Which will make me the first person in my family to go to College in the United States!)

1 comment:

  1. I love that song. I really like the "Keep Calm and....that's all" thing. I really like that movie the Devil Wears Prada. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!