Saturday, December 4, 2010

Little Thoughts for the Weekend

What to do when you're lost...
clean yourr room. recreate order in your life. TAKE A DEEP BREATH & THEN ANOTHER. if yourr heart’s still pounding drink some water. chant om namah shiva & imagine a diamond of white light ( longer on one side) coming out of your chest. i write or do your school work in an attempts to completely immerse yourself in something other than yourself. mostly– get your head out of the gutter! learn to acknowledge & realize what is making you sad, why it is making you sad & what you need & go from there. realize that endlessly chattering & complaining is probably only rationalizing. if you feel a weird thought come up listen to it. it’s so bad to deny what your brain is telling you. honesty, honesty, honesty. if nothing else, sit along in your dark room with the curtains drawn, under your sheets & cry.  if you’re cleaning your room or sitting around or just living & something wells up inside of you & needs out, let it flow baby. be angry. go running. be sad & quiet. be happy, be determined. be everything.
- Resonates with me completely- when I'm upset I usually complain for awhile until I give up and my body collapses and I cry. But once the crying is done- I think clearly- and I am ready to move on. 
via "What to do when you're lost" via You are remarkable 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!