Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oopsies!

So last week I failed to post my weekly Gossip Girl post! Sorry, school is torture! But they didn't have a GG this Monday, so I'll take the opportunity to play catch up!
Last Gossip Girl was really good as always, but really team Upper East Side? How can Brooklyn be winning right now? Is it really possible that no one is at all suspicious? I'm sure we'll see some classic Upper East Side smack down any minute now. Favorite quote courtesy of Blair and Chuck : Blair: My black Balenciaga will be perfect to publicly condemn you.Chuck: I love poplin.Blair: I love condemnation.Chuck: I love you. Blair: [pause] Of course no one does black like Dior.

pictures via CWTV
So sad they couldn't get together at the end... But we know they will/ have to be together. I am also glad to see Blair have some will power! 
Until next week! xoxo gossip girl (I wish).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!