Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daily Outfit: Inspector Clouseau




When: 
November 29, 2010
Where: 
School
What: 
Thrifted Gap Jacket
White Blouse from Gap
BDG Jeans c/o Urban Outfitters
Gifted Sandals (not seen)

I hate taking mirror pics but my sister was unavailable to take my picture- so I did it the middle school way. I have been craving a camel/ inspector coat, lucky for me, my mom just got one in her possession from a friend. I saw it about to be given away yet again, until I swiped it! I was ecstatic, knowing how great it would be during the coming winter months. Can't wait to wear it again! I also wanted to show off my nails- just got them done after more than a month. I put in an earlier post a dark cranberry color that I wanted to try- so I beelined for this one when I saw it- only problem is I have no idea what the name of the polish is! So frustrating, I checked on the bottom and it was ripped off! So the search for the mystery polish begins...

1 comment:

  1. I like the change you did for the background. I thought it was to boring before, so very nice job on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!