Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010
1. Topshop Knitted Boyfriend Cardigan
2. BDG Feathered Fedora
3. Nordstrom's Red Ked Sneakers
4. American Eagle Outfitters Skinny Jean
5. Madewell Sequin Tee
6. UrbanOutfitters Sparkling Studs

As any good San Franciscan I am watching the NLCS game 3 Giants vs. Phillies, and emotions are funning high. The city has been filled with nippy weather and  pride and spirit that can only be seen with the World Series right around the corner.  All around school you see boys with orange and black ties, shirts, hats. And girls with their Giants gear, including moi. Let's Go Giants!
On another note, my school has announced this years DEALL activities, and my top three choices include:
1. Backpacking in the Lost Coast
2. Habitat for Humanity - Gulf Coast
3. Kayaking
Freshmen year I went to Quebec, for an exchange. Sophomore year I took a cake baking class. Junior year I went to Costa Rica to study Leatherback turtles.

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!