Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday's

Happy Sunday everyone! Sunday's are so bittersweet, they are the last day of the weekend, and I usually have a huge pile of homework waiting for me, but I also get to hang out with my mom and sister. Last night my friend Justine came over and she joined my family and I for a nice dinner. Although it took forever to get to that point, the first restaurant we went to had a 1 hour wait. Then we tried another, and that was 40 minutes and then we finally settled on a Spanish restaurant which we waited 30 minutes for. This place was packed, but when we got in we began to scarf down immediately, my sister ate a total of 5 piece of bread. We ordered a paella, which took forever and by the time we got it we weren't hungry. But because we waited so long we got three free desserts, my sister got flan, I got creme brulee, and my friend got chocolate mousse. When we got home we played a rousing game of San Franciscoopoly! I obviously won:)

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!