Friday, May 14, 2010

If Only...

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been M.I.A lately I have been crammed with homework and my computer stopped working. So this week in summary....

MONDAY: Gossip Girl as I said last week was pretty good. Although I couldn't be more frustrated with Serena and Jenny. They have quickly become the most annoying characters. Serena is completely oblivious to the evil and conniving ways of her father, and is so rude to Rufus who has been nothing but kind and loving to her. But i get it its her dad and whatever. I also think it was super annoying that she got mad at Nate for a horrible reason. Nate was doing the RIGHT thing and it turns out he was RIGHT and she was WRONG. Jenny you can't help but feel bad for her, she definetly needs to go back to her Little Jenny roots, she is dearly missed. Blair, Chuck, and Dan were all very cool and as always Blair and Chuck need to get back together! They have to!





TUESDAY: After a long day at school my friend and I went to a baseball game S.F Giants against the San Diego Padres. We had amazing seats right behind 3rd base. I thouroughly enjoyed my hot dog. I had been looking forward to it for some time. I wanted to put some of the pictures from the game but I couldn't upload them to this computer. We got some great action shots, a side view of Tim Lincecum. I also got my first Giants t-shirt! At the end of the 9th inning the Giants were down 3 to 2. Although my friend and I were screaming on top of our lungs we lost! But we had a great time.

Tomorrow is my school's prom, unfortunatly I didn't get asked (I was hoping for a Pretty in Pink moment). But if I had been going I would have wanted this dress:
Next week is review week so I am going to keep my internet distractions to a minimum!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!