Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Got 99 Problems...

I have recently become a huge fan of Jay-Z, so I decided to put his song Empire State of Mind into Pandora and lo and behold I listened to a ton of his songs. I suggest you check it out. His song "99 Problems" couldn't be more suited to me right now, it is review week and finals are next week so I am incredibly stressed and I'm sure I have at least 99 problems...

Gossip Girl Season Finale was incredible I loved it all the way. Although my best friend seemed to disagree (partly because she already knew what was going to happen). I was so hurt when Dan spoiled Chuck's proposal by punching Chuck and Blair finding out that Chuck had slept with Jenny after Blair didn't show up at the Empire State Building. But Blair didn't show up because Dorota was having a baby! And is that a Serena/Dan reunion I smell?I sure hope so! WTF was Georgina doing with a blonde wig, and a baby bump? Please someone explain! It is obviously NOT Dan's, she and Dan hooked up during the first season, way more then 9 months! I couldn't be happier to see Jenny leave the Upper East Side, it was about time. Poor Nate... but I'm sure he won't be too lonely during the summer :)


Although I haven't talked much about my love for LOST, but this Sunday is the series finale, and I am peeing in my pants with anticipation! Here is a picture of Jack, when he was nicely built now he is debuting some moobs, but hey no judgement


I can smell summer! It is so close, and on Friday of next week I am kicking it off the right way. My best friend and I are going to a Cobra Starship Concert and 3oh!3... will give you guys the complete deets on how it goes I am so excited.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!