Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/11

I hope you all started the New Year right and had tons of fun with the ones you loved. I had a great and low key New Years Eve: Dinner with my family and video gaming with my little sister. The first day of January I got to spend opening be-lated Christmas gifts with my best friends (eating homemade Chex Mix- unlike anything I've ever had), working out, playing board games (Taboo, and Payday), and laughing- a lot. I finished the weekend off with a late brunch with my mom and then an hour of ice skating at the Embarcadero (which was beyond freezing- despite all my layers).
I used to think Winter Break was a whole month, but I've come to realize that in fact it is only two weeks. Sure those two weeks were amazing but do I really have to start school so soon? I don't even remember what it is like to be in school: what is homework? Do I really have to listen to this person lecture for over an hour? They should give us a little while to adjust before we dive right into school again. School starts Wednesday for me and I can't really say I'm that thrilled to go back. But it does bring me one step closer to graduating! 
Happy New Years from my family to yours!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!