Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Milk Maid Anyone?

... Cause I'm available. 
I suck at hair stuff. My idea of getting ready in the morning (aside from washing and straightening- which is really easy) is getting up and tossing it from side to side. So when I saw a tutorial for the Milk Maid Braid that said it was so easy that the model did it herself. I was like, "Yeah sure, I'll show you it's not that easy". Insert foot into mouth now. Took me twenty minutes and it came out nearly perfect. I'll be nice and share the source of this miraculous braid. Good luck!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is so amazing and I love braids! Im going to try it tonight:) You look great! Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a great sportswear GIVEAWAY today! Perfect for morning yoga practice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!