Wednesday, December 1, 2010

College Visits

As I've mentioned a few times, college is just around the corner- I have already applied to some schools and I am waiting for the results (torture)! During the Spring and Summer break of 2010 I visited colleges in California (UC San Diego, UC LA, UC Santa Barbara, and UC Davis), New York (Fordham University), Boston (BC and BU), and lastly Ohio (Kenyon College). In my blogging absence I didn't get to post about my visits, and I know that it is a little late but better later than never. Here are some pictures I took along the way- by the way my dad took only one picture of me the entire trip- he is such a photo hog (just kidding). It was a great trip, and I hope to visit these cities again- very soon I hope. 
Santa Barbara 

Boston: which quickly became one of my favorite cities in the world. i loved everything about it my dad and i had a blast! Hopefully i'll be back soon.
SF World Series Champs

Harvard

Fenway Park

Closed Grave yard- heartbroken

Nueva York: surprised me in that i didn't like it- i felt so gross the whole time- and the subways were disgusting, i think it had to do with the fact that i went during the summer. next time i'll go during the fall or spring. 
Grand Central

Looking at our handy umbrella map

Statue of Liberty

Yankee Stadium- it was the most fun I had in NY

Times Square - before it began to pour while I wore a white shirt

Central park


No pics of Ohio :( but it was absolutley gorgeous and the weather was perfect but it looked a lot like this:


Corn, and more corn

3 comments:

  1. the umbrella map is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog earlier. Yours is lovely, so I'm glad I stopped by. Looks like you had a fun time visiting colleges. I went to UCSB as an undergrad... what did you think of the campus? By the way, thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll/ daily reads... I feel honored! :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did dad use that to get around? That's an awesome umbrella(: the black and white picture of you, you look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!