Friday, April 1, 2011

Fridayy

The view from Alta Plaza- with my Holga

Today my biggest worry is figuring out where I will spend the next four years of my life. The most exciting thing all week was skipping school on Monday, driving around the city looking for costumes, and a nice baseball game at night. Most embarrassing moment was crying in the middle of lunch because things just weren't working out, I though I lost my iPod, and I can't bear the fact that my best friend and I will not be going to the same college. I am really into my current book: One Hundred Years of Solitude. Last night I ate some mashed potatoes and chicken, yum! Next week I plan on being super productive and finishing my senior finals. I am really nervous because what if I fall while riding a motorcycle in front of everybody? I am so proud of my best friends for getting into amazing schools and following their dreams.


Happy Weekend everybody-- more to share later!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!