Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pretty Things {+ Quotes}

Here is some inspiration to start off your Tuesday Morning- time to rise and shine!

"Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.  Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you can too become great" 
~Mark Twain

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time"
~Thomas Merton

 “I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.”
~John Burroughs

“One generation plants the trees, and another gets the shade”
~Chinese Proverb


Sources: Golden Gate Bridge, Bracelets, The SartorialistFrancoise Hardy, Tea Knowledge,  Feathers, Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!