Monday, February 7, 2011

Fashion Crush: Rachel Bilson

Via
i know Rachel from being Summer from The O.C (one of my fav. shows-of all time), but since then she has moved on to movies and designing. As she has grown she has become a fashion superstar, always looking great on the red carpet, Fashion Week, hanging with designers, walking her dog, or running errands. Her style is very boho, low key but at the same time very fashion forward, and always on trend. i am often left wanting her entire outfit.

Via

Via

Via
  "Other than acting, ... expressing myself creatively through my wardrobe is my favorite thing to do.”
~Rachel Bilson

Via


Via

Via

Via

1 comment:

  1. ahh, LOVE this! Rachel Bilson is my all-time favorite fashion icon. Her style is so effortless and easy! Oh, and the OC is probably my favorite show of all time too! :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!