Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Tuesday (I can't believe The Holidays are over)!
.......
1. Ballerina Shoes: I used to take ballet classes and I am now regretting the fact that I quit so early in my dancing career. Especially after how beautiful ballerinas and ballerina outfits look when dancing to music. 
2. Haven In Paris: Is a company that allows you to rent an apartment in Paris, Tuscany, and Provence. The apartments are great and would be such a fun time to spend a couple of weeks in. I might have to invest some real time and money in one of them very soon.
3. Una Bella Vita: I recently found this blog that features really wonderful pictures, great inspiration, beautiful quotes, and I am so glad I found her blog. It is definitely a daily/must read.
4. Urban Outfitters Nail Polish: I love this nail polish and it comes in a variety of colors my favorite right now is Chrome. I have also become a nail painting wiz as of late, which is really surprising because before I would end up with a whole lot of nail polish on my fingers instead of my nails.
5. Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy: Probably the only perfume I've ever used. I am usually very anti-perfume and I get sick just walking through the perfume department. But this is the perfect mix of scent and doesn't overwhelm me when I wear it. 
6. Blair and Chuck: I miss having my weekly Monday Night Gossip Girl fix! I miss the witty banters between Chuck and Blair/ Dan and Blair/ Gossip Girl and Everyone. What's a girl to do without Gossip Girl?
7. Entre Nous: My newest read that was a gift this holiday season. I hope to use some French Girl qualities and mix them with my own; creating a mélange of qualities- fit for an American wishing I was a French girl. Parfait!

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!