Friday, December 24, 2010

7 Things On My Mind

This will be my last post until Monday - so Happy Holidays! I hope it is filled with love, laughs, food, family and friends.
.......

  1. Leggings: My go-to when it comes to comfort. 
  2. Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate: Yum! I was really hesitant because of the salted part, but it was so good. It is really unfortunate that there is no Starbucks near me- otherwise I'd get like two a day (not recommended). 
  3. Converse: Forget running shoes/high heels/slippers- I run/walk/dance/jump/climb/shop in my Converse.
  4. Greek: The series finale starts this January 3 so I've started my marathon watching to catch myself up to speed. And it's way too easy to keep watching cause of all the hot guys!
  5. Headbands: This may have started because of Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf and her obsession with them, but they are so cool. They are such a cool way to express your style- no two headbands are ever the same.
  6. Presents: My sister and I are continuously guessing our presents now that they are fully wrapped and under the tree or in the stocking! Thanks Mom and Dad!
  7. French Bulldogs: Cutest little guys are so funny, stubborn, playful and did I mention cute. I would love to find one under the tree this year- but I stay faithful to my dog Ricky always. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anacristina,

    Thank you so much for daydreaming together with me this year and become a part of Absolutely Ladylike. I hope my posts has sweetened your days just like a spoon of honey and I hope we can continue dreaming together in next year.

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and sending you much love: Eve

    Ps: Lovely inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!