Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last Night...

As any Gossip Girl fanatic would say "OMG!". Last nights episode of Gossip Girl was crazy, especially with this whole Rufus vs. William debacle! It seems like everyone is forgetting what William did: he left his family and neglected them for half their lives. And now Rufus is being called the bad guy? WTF Serena? I 100 percent love Blair, no matter what she does, she can do NO wrong. Chuck and Nate, no complaints. Jenny, cannot wait till she leaves. But she did make some good points about Serena and her father's relationship.
Now on to the good stuff; clothes:
Blair's outfits were to say the least very color coordinated. But it is Blair, and I don't think anyone can pull it off as well as she does. But her light blue coat is to die for.


Although Serena's personal deciscions left me shocked her fashion always makes me green with envy. I love that one shouldered dress with the detail on the shoulder, Serena always looks great!


Gossip Girl music is always great it included music from Neon Trees- "Animal", Scanners- "Salvation", We Are Scientists- "Let's See It", Cold War Kids- "Audience", and Last Gang- "Forever Young".
The plot, the clothes, and the music Gossip Girl never leaves me disappointed and it keeps me asking for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!