Monday, May 3, 2010

New

This is my first blog post and I must admit I am very excited! A little bit about myself: My name is Anacristina and I live in California, I have some amazing friend(s), my birthday is October 6, and I enjoy simple things, like sitting on a hill with some good pizza, good conversation, and nice weather. I hope that this summer I will be able to go to the beach with my friends as I just got my license! I will also be looking at some colleges, and will probably blog about them later this summer.


I just recently went to Costa Rica with my school to study Leatherback Turtles at the CCC. I had an amazing time and saw some great animals! Including two Leatherback Turtles and a Green Turtle. The first picture I took is of I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) a White Egret, and the second is a Caiman. We also saw three different types of monkeys and many types of heron. It was very hot in Costa Rica and I got a total of 17 mosquito bites. But it was definitely worth it. I also recommend that you look at http://cccturtle.org/ccctmp.php, which has great information about Leatherback Turtles and see how you can help their cause.

I want to leave you guys with my top 5 music picks of the week:
Merry Happy- Kate Nash
New In Town- Little Boots
Empire State of Mind- Jay Z with Alicia Keys
Make Believe- The Burned
Dice- Finley Quaye

XOXO
Ana(Peaches)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!