Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where Have I Run Off To?

Well, remember when I told you that I was done with school- that wasn't exactly the whole truth. Seniors have to complete a whole month of some project- mine is working on a boat playing with fish. Yea not fun at all. So why did I choose to do this? At the time I was really lazy and didn't really consider what I wanted to do, so I decided I wanted to work with Marine Biology. I'm realizing I should have done something that I would actually enjoy- all these ideas of yoga and dance are in my mind so I'm kicking myself in the head.
As I type this I feel seasick (despite the fact that I've been off the boat for hours now- but I still feel that I am rocking with the boat).
Bat Ray
More marine fun: I'm going to Catalina with my class today and won't have any internet access, but I will take loads of photos to share on Monday, along with some other news (hair wise).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!