Thursday, March 31, 2011

SPIRIT WEEK

This is my last year in high school and I have 6 more days of classes!! I can't believe it, I even got my graduation photo with a cap and gown! So exciting! Throughout my time in high school I have never been too spirited, I would always do the most basic form of spirit so I looked "involved". This year however I told my best friend I wanted to go all out, and really participate. So we skipped school on Monday to get our costumes for the rest of the days... it was an amazing day. We even got to see the Giants play, and get a picture taken with the mascot Lou Seal.

Yesterday was America Heck Ya! So we dressed up as The American Family: husband and wife in the '50's! It included mustaches, lots of bobby pins, and a cook book. Here we are:
Mr. and Mrs. Jones (Me on the left, Justine on the right)
It was so much fun, everybody commented and loved our outfits. Can't wait to show you our costumes for today and Friday!
Have an amazing Thursday-- Hump Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!