Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fashion Crush: Elle Fanning


Dakota Fanning's little sister is making a name for herself both in the acting world and fashion world. This year she starred in Sofia Coppola's movie Somewhere. She rocks the red carpet like a pro and I'm sure will continue to rock as she gets older.
Pretty and delicate details. 

Her style is very sweet and girly. Think pink, lace, delicate, ruffles and preppy. She dresses her age but can total handle sky high heels. She looks very graceful and almost swan-like. I'm not sure what I like about her style, but I am drawn to the soft looks, short, playful, dream-like dresses. I can't wait to see how she progresses in Hollywood and beyond, anything is possible!
Short and Sweet

Sources: College Fashion, MTV, and The House of Fabulous

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!