Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduations & Reunions Part I

Live Oak Class of 2007 (missing a few)

Starting with Friday my weekend was kinda stressful, fun, and emotional. The year is coming to a close: best friend graduated, middle school reunion, and final high school assignment complete. I was super nervous about seeing all my former classmates at the reunion, just cause there was one person I really wanted to see. But they weren't there :( Oh well. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and I still felt a part of that class and I felt at home (a little). Friendships were rekindled, laughs were shared, and everyone seemed happy. I hope your Monday is going great- I'll be at my senior retreat (house of air and bbq)!
Old friend graduates- so glad I got to see her.


Live Oak Class of 2007 --> Drew Class of 2011--> University of Puget Sound Class of 2015--> ??

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Graduation!!! Best of luck for the next chapter of your life! :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!