Thursday, January 20, 2011

Daily Outfit: Preview Of Spring

After the really cold weather we've been having in the Bay (think 40 degrees) the Sun has come out and given us 60 degree weather!! So exciting! It was also weird to see the seasons slowly transition (although I'm sure Winter isn't official over), over the long weekend it was especially nice to see some Sun.

When:
January 19, 2011
Where: 
School and San Francisco Academy of Sciences
What:
Striped Vest from Gap
Black BDG Shirt from Urban Outfitters
Levis Jeggings c/o Urban Outfitters
Gifted Red Toms
Gifted Glasses
Custom Made Bracelet from Spiffing Jewelry

Yesterday was a rather nice day, although as I tried to explain to my friend it was a little hazy. I don't know what that means but it felt like I was in a dream. Weird! I also had a lot of time to do some inner soul searching at the Academy of Sciences being on the Living Roof was really nice and relaxing. It was especially necessary because I have been having panic attacks in the middle of the night- try waking up to a pounding heart and an achy chest (almost like an elephant sitting on you) not pleasant at all. So I am looking at my life and trying to relax and find out what is making me so anxious and not happy. Not only that but I think I will try to find some time for some late night yoga and meditation.
I have waited for these for so long- my mom kept ordering them in the wrong size!

A Friendship Bracelet with my 2 Best Friends that says "Friends Since 1998"

That's my dog Ricky!

1 comment:

  1. omg that happens to me too! right in the middle of my sleep i wake up with the heart beating overly fast and an ache on my chest, it often happens when i'm awake too but i think it's because of my social fobia haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!