Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June

Summer is here! Wait why is it raining outside? Oh right because I live in San Francisco, where the weather hardly ever matches the season. Grrr.... This makes it really hard to believe it's summer and is totally cramping on my style. Despite the weather outside there are still things that are uplifting my mood... By the way half a year has gone by already, we are just zipping through time.


{I HAVE to get there somehow. How much is in my piggy bank?}


{These glasses are so sick and would go great with the convertible hidden in my garage as a graduation present}


{I envy this Cali native living it up in the beautiful Paris}


{Awesome shoes for my collection}


{I fell in LOVE with this hat from Anthropolgie, too bad it is completely overpriced}


{Totally my summer get up- if it were sunny}

Source: None via Heather on Pinterest

{♡}


{That is exactly what I looked like last night with my current book}


{Drool.... }


{This online mag. is so fun and pretty to read and look at}

WORDS TO LIVE BY THIS JUNE...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 
~my man, Mark Twain

SONG TO SING...


Good Life  by One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!