Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo Challenge {Day 5 & 6}

The weather in the city sucks right now. I planned on running at the beach today but the rain foiled these plans. So I'm stuck at home with nothing to do except curl up on the couch with my current obsession In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson. It is so incredibly good, but I'm trying to read slowly so I can actually enjoy it.

The challenge for yesterday was something at a high angle:
{Friends and I went to Haight Street to get some henna done. I wanted something really extensive but since I was the chauffeur for the day it didn't seem practical. So I got this cool design instead. }

Today's challenge is something at a low angle:
{It's been almost a week since I graduated high school but the decorations my parents put up are still there to remind me of the not so far away past.}



I hope someone out there is enjoy the sunshine for me!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!