Thursday, April 14, 2011

Adele

Gorgeous!
The first time I saw/heard Adele's Chasing Pavements, I was in complete awe. I thought it was one of the most amazing videos ever, and her singing was so beautiful. It was awhile until I heard from her again, but when I did it was even better. She came out with her second album 21 and is again #1 on the Billboard 200 Chart. She is on the cover of Rolling Stone Magazine and is talking all about her ex, weight, father, stage fright, and more. Take a look, she looks smoking- congrats girl keep the music coming.
On her body:
"My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like…I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even If I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my tits and ass out for no one."
On her new album 21, inspired by her ex-boyfriend:
"He was artistic, but not romantic. We'd just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn't working…He made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm traveling on."
On her music: 
"I don't make music for eyes. I make music for ears."
On her stage fright:
"I'm scared of audiences. One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot."



Check Out The Music:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!