Monday, March 21, 2011

Bites

*** Sorry for no posts, I skipped school to babysit my sick sister and then I end up getting sick, but way worse. I am now breathing through one nostril and coughing every second of the day. :( ***

This post is overdue but I have to tell you all about these deliciously amazing cupcakes. I went over to my best friends house (she's an ultra baker), hoping to get some baking done. I recalled a cupcake recipe from Une- deux senses of Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes! How decadent and amazing does that sound? It took us like 5 hours, 6.5 sticks of butter, and hundreds of little chocolate chips! We had to core the cupcakes (I failed miserably!), but the best part was decorating them. I was getting very into them and created a masterpiece -no joke! The cupcake had three parts: the cupcake, the filling, and the frosting (which had flour in it, which through us for a loop). Overall these little beauties were amazing, and it can be hard to say no to seconds.

MASTER!




**Warning: these are decadent 
and not for the weak hearted, these require hearty eaters, dieters beware!**

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!