Friday, January 14, 2011

Pretty Things {+ A Summary of the Week}

How good do Fridays feel? Ahmazing! I love having three day weekends and not having to worry about waking up so early Monday morning. This whole week has consisted about the idea about my friends and I spending a month in Spain and France (2 minors and 1 barely adult galavanting about Europe- so down) as a little graduation present. I knew it would be challenging convincing the parents but not this hard. I also just started reading The Rockstar Diaries- a really cute blog about a couple, little Kingsley, and a really close +1. School has been off my radar for a little bit, because the stress is low. But in Marine Bio we dissected a fish and raced to find the Otolith (no idea what that is), which consisted of ripping fish heads. I hope everyone has a very relaxin, fun, and productive weekend. 

The Rockstar Diaries' Little Kingsley: Cutest Dog
I hope to see you sooon!

...You Too!


I love polaroids but I wish I had kept them!
Way too many Ferris Wheel problems in math class this week!
I love Marie Antoinette- Sofia Coppola is a genius!



1 comment:

  1. WHOA! NICE PHOTOS! NICE BLOG!!

    follow mine?


    www.electricbrandon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!