Monday, December 13, 2010

What to Buy: Madewell

The type of clothes you'll get at Madewell are in the title; Made Well. I absolutely love their clothes and actually know the man who created Madewell. This might be his greatest contribution to my life.



I've heard that Madwell leggings are to die for- super comfy, perfect for days when you just want to be able to move. My sister wants a full circle scarf, and this Madwell scarf looks absolutely perfect. I love blazers in different colors (I have one in gray and striped) and this blue one would look great for holiday get togethers. The comfy sweater looks really good/contrasts really well with the sparkly pants. I wish I could pull those off, but you need a particularly confident lady to wear them. Although Madwell clothes can be a little pricy, you can be sure that whatever piece you buy you'll wear again and again and again.

1 comment:

  1. I love infinity scarfs! And I'll have to look into Madewell's leggings - had no idea they were to die for ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!